MART provides creative platforms through studio workspace and exhibition opportunities for artists at all levels of their career to engage with new audiences across the globe. MART aims to support our community and build our audience to engage with visual art through an exciting and innovative cultural programme of activities.
Building on providing creative platforms for the artistic community is at the heart of MART’s activities. Since 2007 we have engagements with a diverse audience both nationally and internationally and continue to grow our operations to support our community.
- Since Opening our Gallery in 2013 we have had over 100,000 Visitors
- Hundreds of Exhibitions and Events across Ireland, UK, Europe, USA & Japan.
- Exhibited over 400 Irish & 50 International Artists
- Millions of Impressions across mainstream media and social networks.
- Supported hundreds of artists with workspaces across our studio network.
Broadening Our Network
Creating exciting partnerships with fellow creatives is at the heart of what we do. Over the years we have expanded our network include local and international partners across:
- Cultural institutions
- Visual Arts organisations.
- Music Industry.
- Higher Education Institutes
- Community Organisations and Charities.
- National Agencies
- Media Partners
We have a history of great engagement and press reach across national and international media promoting contemporary visual arts & culture, here are some highlights…
Freedom of Movement
Feature on Nina Fischer & Maroan el Sani exhibition.
Artist Aine Phillips on the dark side of domesticity.
The Inaugural Exhibition of the EUCIDA project.
Follow us across our Social Networks