Sign Up to MART's Digital Membership
Join one of Irelands largest and longest running Artist led arts organisations to gain all the below benefits to assist your professional artistic career. MART began in 2007 and has supported its members and hundreds of artists through national and international exhibitions, art fairs, projects, talks, workshops, professional development opportunities and since 2013 has become one of Irelands largest of studio workspace providers.
MART’s Digital Membership Benefits:
- Join one of Irelands largest and longest running Artist led arts organisations to gain exciting benefits to assist your professional artistic career.
- Eligibility for Exhibition Opportunities: As a member, you’ll gain the unique advantage of being considered for a range of curated exhibitions and opportunities, both locally and internationally, curated by MART.
- Exclusive Access to Monthly Online Meet Ups: Join us for our monthly online gathering as we discuss the latest opportunities in the arts, invite members to share their skills and showcase their work for peer critique and curatorial guidance.
- Artist Profile on MART’s Website: Amplify your reach with your own artist profile on the MART website. This serves as a personalized platform to promote your artwork and provide insight into your artistic journey and practice.
- Social Media Promotion: Receive a dedicated post on MART’s social media platforms to promote your profile and your personal website. This social media highlight is a powerful tool to boost your visibility and engage with a wider audience through our large social media following.
- Invitations to In-Person Events: Join us at diverse in-person events including exhibitions, performances, and social meet-ups. These events provide a rich environment for networking with fellow artists, curators, and members of the vibrant MART artistic community.
- Priority Alerts on Studio Availability: Stay ahead of the curve with priority notifications about studio availability. As a member, you’ll be among the first to know when a studio is available, giving you a competitive edge in securing your preferred workspace.
- Membership Terms & Conditions:
1. Membership Terms
- Memberships can be cancelled at any time. Please note that we do not provide partial month refunds.
- Memberships are non-transferable and can only be used by the registered member.
- Members will have access to online portals and resources associated with their membership level.
- Exclusive offers and opportunities described in each membership level are subject to availability and may change over time.
- Members are expected to adhere to our community guidelines and respect other members.
- Misuse of membership benefits may result in termination of membership.
- Members have the option to discontinue their membership after a minimum commitment period of one month.
- The Directors of MART retain the discretionary right to cancel a membership if it is deemed that the member’s compatibility or conduct does not align with the objectives and values of the membership program.
2. Payment Terms
- Membership fees will be charged on a recurring basis (monthly or annually) until cancelled.
- Failed payment attempts may result in suspension or termination of membership.
- All membership fees are non-refundable.
- By signing up for a membership, members agree to receive communication from us via email.
- Members are responsible for keeping their contact information up-to-date.
4. Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be communicated to members in advance.
- Continued use of membership benefits after changes to terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Check Out MART's Other Memberships
MART Gallery & Studios is an artist-led arts organisation based in Dublin founded in 2007 by Ciara Scanlan, Chloe Freaks and Matthew Nevin. Our mission is to be a leading advocate for the arts by providing sustainable creative art studios and to promote contemporary visual art through an engaging curatorial programme, to local and international audiences.
MART Directors Ciara Scanlan & Matthew Nevin have curated and supported hundreds of artists through previous exhibitions, events, festivals and art fairs across Ireland, UK, Europe, USA & Japan. MART Gallery & Studios has a rich history of supporting and promoting the arts, and its artistic program is a reflection of this commitment. In 2013, the MART Directors transformed the old Rathmines Fire Station into two galleries, creating a new home for contemporary art in Ireland. MART’s galleries provide a space for artists to showcase their work and engage with local and international audiences. The organization supports artists working across all disciplines, with a particular emphasis on those working in sculpture, video, new media, installation, and live art-making practices.
MART Studios is one of the leading providers of sustainable workspace for the creative community in Dublin and Galway. With seven studio buildings and over 150 members, we offer a range of studios and project spaces to support emerging and established artists working in all forms of creativity. By working with local landlords and authorities, we transform spaces into vibrant and inspiring places for artists to work and create. We are dedicated to cultural advocacy, community building, and sustainability. Our studios provide a professional and affordable environment for artists to concentrate on their work, and our organization operates on a self-sustaining model. MART Studios is the largest supplier of independent space for the arts and cultural community in Ireland, and we have a strong impact on the local and national creative economy.
- Support for the Arts and Visual Culture: MART Gallery & Studios is a leading arts advocate providing support and creative platforms for the arts.
- Artist Wellbeing: MART Gallery & Studios is committed to supporting and promoting the wellbeing of its artists, staff, and audience.
- Sustainability: MART Gallery & Studios provides sustainable, affordable, and safe studios to artists.
- Boosting the Creative Economy: MART Gallery & Studios ensures its activities improve the creative economy and cultural capital of its localities.
- Community Building: MART Gallery & Studios regenerates vacant and derelict buildings to serve the local community and create opportunities for collaboration and support among artists.
- Strong Cultural and Economic Impact: MART Gallery & Studios members and studios have a strong impact on the local and national creative economy.
- Artist-Focused: MART Gallery & Studios was founded by artists, for artists, and seeks to create opportunities for artists at all stages of their careers.
- Cultural Advocacy: To raise awareness and support for the arts and visual culture, promoting inspiration, education, and freedom of expression.
- Community Building: To refurbish underutilised buildings and provide space to foster artistic communities who collaborate and engage with each other and their localities.
- Sustainability: To operate as a self-sustaining organisation and provide a safe studio environment that allows artists to concentrate on their work and maintain their practice in a dedicated space.
- Curation: To adopt facilitative and collaborative methods of curation and art production, led by and for the artist and their practice. The aim is to create opportunities for practitioners to take risks and move beyond traditional models of exhibition and art-making.
- Platforms: To develop innovative platforms to support and challenge artists, fostering cultural leadership.
- Public Engagement: To provide artists with opportunities through local and international exhibitions, and engage with a diverse range of audiences through in-person events and online.
- Partnerships: MART collaborates with creative partners, civic bodies, political representatives, public funding bodies, local and national businesses, national and international cultural bodies and institutions.