Nationwide Studio Survey
Our Studio Buildings & Members
At MART we redevelop buildings, work with local communities, attract and create jobs and improve localities through our main values:
- Cultural Advocacy: We advocate for the arts and visual culture, promoting inspiration, education and freedom of expression. We develop creative platforms to support and challenge artists. We dedicate all of our activities to supporting creativity.
- Community Building: We regenerate vacant and derelict buildings, allowing them to serve their locality. We create communities of artists allowing for opportunities of collaboration and support.
- Sustainability: We operate as a self-supporting organisation and provide a safe studio environment allowing artists to concentrate on their work and sustain their practice in a dedicated space, free from worry.
Our Member Benefits:
- Joining one of Ireland’s largest creative artistic communities with over 150 members across Dublin.
- Opportunity to exhibit your work our annual Member Exhibition
- Occasional free use of our galleries for documentation of work, photoshoots, rehearsals, etc.
- Skill Sharing – Connect, share and learn for free with your fellow creative peers.
- Members Group Critiques & meet-ups.
- Curator Visits by MART curators or visiting professionals.
- Feature your work on our Website and Social Media to our thousands of followers.
- Promote exhibitions and other news through MART Social media channels.
- On The Radar For International Exhibitions.
- Access To Tools & our Equipment.
- Heart of Vibrant Creative Community.
- No Bills | Superfast Broadband | Parking where possible.
- Open Studio events held throughout the year
- Safe & Comfortable Space with studio access from 7am to 11pm daily.
- Fire and burglar alarm, with security monitored 24hrs a day.